Elma Senior Center’s Annual Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 100 W. Main St. Holiday crafts including knitted scarves, hats, lap robes, scrubbers, afghans and baked goods will be available. Spaghetti lunch will be offered.
• Elma Methodist Church will host a variety of vendors at a bazaar from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday. Hot cinnamon rolls and chili will be served for lunch.
• Country Estates Mobile Home Parks’ Fall Festival will be held at 57 Clemons Road in Montesano from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. featuring tote bags, pot holders, dishcloths, potato baker bags, jewelry, quilts, kitchen towels and ornaments. For more information, call 589-6027, 249-5216 or 249-8114.
• 35th Annual Country Christmas Bazaar will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday at the Grays Harbor County Fairground Pavilion. Over 240 booths including pottery, primitives, jewelry, toys, floral, baked goods, birdhouses, wreaths, candy, quilts, holiday decorations, furniture, stained glass, pet items and fleece clothing.
Free admission and parking.
Saturday &Sunday, Nov. 30-Dec. 1
Aberdeen Eagles Bazaar will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at 208 W. Market. Crafters, vendors, food and baked goods will be offered.
Tuesday, Dec. 3
Grays Harbor College’s Relay for Life team will host a Holiday Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the HUB. Vendor tables are available for $10, contact Vickie Jenkins at 538-4105.
Wednesday, Dec. 4
Pacific Beach Ladies Aid’s Holiday Bazaar is scheduled from 4 to 7 p.m. in the hall at 2nd and Central. Baked goods, candy, gifts, stocking stuffers and white elephants will be offered. Dinner, including ham or turkey, veggies, desserts and beverage will be available from 5 to 7. $10 for adults/$5 for children 4 and older.
Friday &Saturday, Dec. 6 and 7
• Christmas Bazaar, to benefit Relay for Life, will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday at the McCleary Community Center. Baked goods, holiday decorations, crafts, apparel and treats are planned. Free hot mulled cider will be served.
• Altar Society of St. Lawrence Catholic Church will host their annual Holiday Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday at 1112 Blake St. in Raymond. There will be vendor tables with homemade items and homemade goodies. To pre-order a fresh, evergreen Christmas swag that sells for $15, call 942-3231, 942-3879, 875-5381 or 875-5960. A luncheon of homemade soup. sandwiches and pies will be served beginning at 11, both days.
• Sister’s Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at 1900 Cherry St. in Aberdeen offering holiday and country items, dolls, tie-dyes, soaps, stocking stuffers, gift items and baked goods.
Saturday, Dec. 7
• 8 Crafty Girls Holiday Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at 704 Randall St. in Aberdeen with lots of homemade gifts.
• Chehalis Tribal Elders Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lucky Eagle Casino in Rochester.
• Women of the Church of God’s Bazaar is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at 1800 Coolidge Road in Aberdeen. Baked goods, crafts and rummage items will be available. Clam chowder lunch and cake will be offered from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 14
Hoquiam United Methodist Church will host a Cookie and Collectibles Bazaar from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The church is located at 520 5th St.