The building at 4th and Park streets in Aberdeen housed the Pay-N-Takit discount grocery in 1932. Later it became home to Russ Ellison’s Pontiac dealership, Caskey Industrial and is now home to Billy Bob’s Custom auto body and restoration shop. Except for the signage and replaced windows and paint, the building still looks pretty much the same. If you have more information on this photo or others from this feature, visit www.jonesphotocollection.com and submit it via the websites feedback form.
Looking Back — Corner of 4th and Park
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.