Joel Chuks Nwokike of Aberdeen will be in Harare, Zimbabwe South Africa from Aug. 11-22, holding several crusades, he said. He said he will be in poor villages, AIDS orphan homes, and will be distributing food and supplies as provided. Joel and Jennifer Chuks-Nwokike are missionaries based in Aberdeen. They served as long-term missionaries in Cape Verde and Mali from 2000 through 2008. They also do missionary work in London, Africa, Israel and New York, they said. For more information about them go to www.savingthenations.org or call (360)-581-7826.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.