Saturday Aug. 30
• TIMBER REVIVAL at Polson Museum 1611 Riverside Avenue, Hoquiam. Featuring Ole Tinder, Evening Bell, The Swear Engens, Timberbound, The Ganges River Band &The Maldives. Noon. Free.
• CATCH OF THE DAY at the 68th Annual SeaFood Festival and Craft Show at the Westport Maritime Museum. Noon - 5 p.m. $15 for music, BBQ’d salmon, white fish, tuna &oysters, salad, corn on the cob and garlic bread.
•CLINTON ELLISON at Quinault Beach Resort &Casino, Ocean Shores, Ocean Lounge, 9 p.m. Free.
• OLIVER MULHOLLAND at Galway Bay Pub and Gifts, Ocean Shores, 8 p.m. Free.
• ECLECTICS at Lucky Eagle Casino &Hotel, Scatter Creek Grill, Rochester, 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. Free.
Wednesday Sept. 3
• OPEN MIC every Wednesday at 8th St. Ale House in Hoquiam, 7-9 p.m. Free.
Saturday Sept. 5
• WESTPORT BLUES FESTIVAL at the Westport Inn 2 p.m. Blues Bently Band, 4 p.m. Mercedes Nicole, 6 p.m. Linda Myers Band, 8 pm Kim Archer. 3-Day $50/Fri $20/Sat $30/Sun $15.
• ANTONE FAMILY &HANK NELSON THE “SINGING LOGGER” at Hoquiam Masonic Building (8th &K St) Hoquiam. 8 p.m. - Free/
Sept. 5 &6
• KIMBERLY HALL &LIMITLESS at Quinault Beach Resort &Casino, Ocean Shores, Ocean Lounge, 9 p.m. Free.
• CRONIN TIERNEY at Galway Bay Pub and Gifts, Ocean Shores, 8 p.m. Free.
• JAYNE SANCTION at Lucky Eagle Casino &Hotel, Scatter Creek Grill, Rochester, 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. Free.
Saturday Sept. 6
• WESTPORT BLUES FESTIVAL at the Westport Inn 10 a.m. Harmonica Workshop with Lee Oskar, noon Fabulous Roof Shakers, 2 pm. Catch of the Day with Andy “Badd Dog” Koch, 4 p.m Rafael Tranquilino, 6 p.m. Orbiters, 8 p.m. Lady “A” 10 p.m. Blues Jam with Blues Bently. Sat $30/Sun $15.
Sunday Sept. 7
• WESTPORT BLUES FESTIVAL Noon Blues County Sheriff, 1:30 p.m. Claudette King, 3 p.m. Lee Oskar Harmonica Invitational Blow Off.
• RUBY &RED at Rediviva in Aberdeen
• CREEDANCE CLEARWATER REVISITED at D&R Theatre, Aberdeen, Ocean Lounge, 7 p.m. $49/$59/$69.
Sept. 12 &13
• CLASSIC ROADS at Quinault Beach Resort .&Casino, Ocean Shores, Ocean Lounge, 9 p.m. Free.
• BELTAINE at Galway Bay Pub and Gifts, Ocean Shores, 8 p.m. Free.
• BROKEN TRAIL at Lucky Eagle Casino.