Timberland Bancorp, the holding company of Timberland Bank, got bright lights billing in Times Square in New York City earlier this month when NASDAQ recognized the Hoquiam-based institution to celebrate Timberland’s 16th year of being listed on the NASDAQ exchange. In 1998, when the company was first listed, it operated eight branches in Western Washington and had assets of $221.5 million. Today, Timberland operates 21 branch locations in six counties. The company had assets of $745.6 million on Sept. 30, 2013.
Bright lights, big city for Timberland Bancorp.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.