Reader Pat Muhlhauser took this photo of a beached whale Tuesday morning at Grayland, where she was clam digging. If you have a photo that helps show what life is like here on the Twin Harbors and you want to share it with the rest of the community, email a high resolution version to email@example.com. Include your daytime phone number, the name of the photographer, a description of what’s happening in the photo, when and where it was taken and the names of the people who are prominent in the shot.
Beached whale at Grayland
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.