Kurt Cobain biographer Charles R. Cross was at the Aberdeen Timberland Library Thursday night to launch his new book, “Here We Are Now: The Lasting Impact of Kurt Cobain.” He asked the audience, how many people personally knew Kurt? Seven people stood up. Another half dozen people had seen Nirvana live.
Cobain biographer comes to Aberdeen to launch book
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.