Rockers In Recovery, a non-profit organization that puts on free concerts to spread substance abuse addiction awareness, will perform an acoustic concert today at The Harborena. The event goes from 4 to 6 p.m. with concessions available. The same performers are set to play a Friday free concert at The D&R Theatre starting at 7:30 p.m. The event is sponsored by The Harborena, My TOWN Coalition and Capital Region Educational Service District 113 and True North.
Free acoustic concert Thursday afternoon
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.