Grays Harbor dancers earned 47 gold, four silver and two bronze medals at the Washington Senior Games ballroom dance competition at the Olympia Senior Center July 12. Arlene Hoiland and Mark Van Hemert won a trophy for top solo performance for their Viennese Waltz. From left, Mark Swanson, Mary Anne Bagwell, Van Hemert, Hoiland, Scott Weyer and Jean Grunoe. Not pictured: Roseann Carpenter, Margaret Sherwood and Lenore Olson.
Harbor dancers win at state contest
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.