The brig Lady Washington, the official ship of Washington state, will appear at the 38th Annual Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend. The ship arrives in Port Townsend Sept. 3 and will offer tours and excursions during the festival dates of September 5-7. The square-rigged vessel will berth at the Northwest Maritime Center dock. The appearance is the first by the ship at the festival in several years. Lady Washington is celebrating the 25th anniversary of her launch this year. Here’s a schedule of events for the ship:
Lady at Wooden Boat Fest
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.