Miss Washington 2013 Reina Almon gave an in-depth presentation Wednesday to multiple social agencies at WorkSource Grays Harbor’s weekly partner meeting recently. Almon, a student at Eastern Washington University in Cheney, was on the Harbor to talk about media awareness and the impacts on youth, according to Ron Schmidt, co-manager at WorkSource. Almon will return to the Harbor to introduce the Rockers in Recovery Concert members on June 27 at Aberdeen’s D&R Theatre.
Miss Washington on the Harbor
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.