The Grays Harbor County Fairgrounds played host to the 2014 Olympia Dog Fanciers Association Dog Show this weekend in Elma. Dozens of breeds of dogs, ranging from those as small as chihuhuas and papillons to those as large as mastiffs and Irish wolf hounds were seen being primped for show by their handlers and strutting their stuff for judges with the hopes of taking home a Best in Show award.
Photos: Pooches show off pedigree at dog show in Elma
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.