Seabrook on Saturday is celebrating its 10th year with Founder’s Day Weekend. Several activities are planned and they are open to the public.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday Market on Front Street
• 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Cruiser Shine &Show for the bicycles that cruise the streets of Seabrook. $1 to enter. Trophy prizes.
• 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Community Mural.
• Noon: The Great Seabrook Race; Pre-registered teams compete in a race including biking, running, building, and Seabrook trivia. Register your team to win a pair of commemorative Seabrook Beach Cruisers.
• 4 p.m.-6 p.m .Town Hall Historical Gallery: Wander through a photographic display of North Beach and Seabrook history. Talk with some members of the Seabrook team and learn more about the art of Town Building. For online information: http://www.seabrookwa.com/events-calendar?cid=677