Robby Robinson of Elma was part of a group that included the Montesano VFW chapter and the Montesano chapter of Rolling Thunder on the overpass at Devonshire Road on Highway 12 Friday for a demonstration of support for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. Members from the group were on the overpass Friday and Saturday. Bergdahl, a 28-year-old Army sergeant who grew up in southern Idaho, is believed to be in the Taliban-influenced area of Pakistan or Afghanistan and has been a captive for nearly five years.
Support for a POW
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.