Walt, 75, passed away June 24, 2014, in Vancouver, Wash. He was born April 6, 1939, in Seattle, Wash., to Walter G. Miller Sr. and Catherine Benson Miller. He graduated from Weatherwax High School in 1957 and earned a BA in Education from the University of Washington, and worked as a teacher and coach full time in the Seattle Public School District from 1991 to 2003. A funeral Mass will be held at 9 a.m., Wednesday, July 2, 2014, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 812 Bowker St. SE, Lacey, WA 98503. Please leave memories at www.FuneralAlternatives.org.
Walter G. Miller Jr.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.