Walter R. Osborn, 86, of Arvada, Colo., passed away February 19, 2014. He was preceded in death by his wife, Jean. He was the father of Frances (Mark) Testa; and grandfather to Darren and Lauren. A memorial service was held on Friday, February 28, 2014, in Arvada, Colo. Interment will be held at 11 a.m., on March 11, 2014, at the Sunset Memorial Park in Hoquiam, Wash. Please share memories and condolences at HoranCares.com.
Walter R. Osborn
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Sound Publishing or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Sound Publishing is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.