The Pacific County Emergency Management Agency has organized five “Let’s Talk Tsunami” presentations with the Timberland Regional Libraries in Pacific County.
The series provides information about what tsunamis are and how they function, tsunami evacuation, the tsunami warning system, tsunami history, local and distant tsunamis, hazard mitigation, and neighborhood and personal preparedness.
The presentations are scheduled as follows:
• Naselle Timberland Library, Wednesday, March 13 at 6 p.m.
• South Bend Timberland Library, Wednesday, March 20 at 5:30 p.m.
• Ocean Park Timberland Library, Saturday, March 23 at noon.
• Raymond Timberland Library, Tuesday, March 26 at 6 p.m.
• Ilwaco Timberland Library, Saturday, March 30 at 11 a.m.
For more information, contact AmeriCorps Member Kirsten Harvill at (360) 875/642-9409 or email@example.com.