All of you crafters and bakers are invited to send us the information about your upcoming bazaars so we can let The Daily World readers know about your event. Please give us the information in writing, with a daytime contact name and telephone number. You may email the information to email@example.com, mail it to Karen Barkstrom, P.O. Box 269, Aberdeen 98520 or drop it off at 315 S. Michigan, Aberdeen.
Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1 and 2
• Leisure Manor’s 4th Annual Winter Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at 314 Carefree Circle in Aberdeen. Handmade items, baked goodies, hourly door prizes and a quilt raffle that will benefit Meals on Wheels are planned.
• Hoquiam Nazarene Church’s annual bazaar is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will be lots of vendors and baked goods. To rent a table or for more information, call 532-2812. The church is located at 427 7th St.
St. Paul Catholic Church at the “Y” in Westport will hold its holiday bazaar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Vendor booths, a bake sale, raffles and lunch including hot dogs, chili and clam chowder are planned.
Saturday, Nov. 2
• American Legion Post 5 will host their 2nd Annual Craft Show and Holiday Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 112 W. 1st St. in Aberdeen. There will be handmade crafts, candles, jewelry and items for the home. For more information, call 532-9898.
• Harbor Assembly of God’s Women’s Ministry will host their annual Holiday Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 716 M. St. in Hoquiam. Gift baskets, purses as well as homemade goodies and crafts will be offered. Lunch will be served beginning at 11.
• Calvary Lutheran Ladies’ Guild’s Autumn Bazaar will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Baked goods, crafts, cards as well as new and gently used items will be offered. Sandwiches, homemade soup and pie will be available for lunch. The church is located at the corner of Sumner and Oak, Aberdeen.
• Craft Fair 2013 is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Hoquiam Senior Center, 707 Simpson Ave. Lunch will be available from noon to 1:30. Proceeds benefit the CCAP Senior Nutrition Program.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 8, 9 and 10
Grayland Guild of Seattle Children’s Hospital’s 20th Annual Artisan/Craft Show is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday at the Ocosta Recreation Hall. Santa will be there for photos and food will be available. For vendor information, call 268-9003.
Saturday, Nov. 9
• Bay Center Women’s Club’s Third Annual Holiday Bazaar will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at the Community Center on Main Street. Homemade crafts, food and live music will be offered.
• Steven Elementary’s Third Annual Bazaar is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 301 S. Farragut St. in South Aberdeen. To reserve a booth, call 538-2150.
Thursday, Nov. 14
A Holiday Bazaar will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Taholah Community Center. For vendor information, call 589-1105.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Nov. 22-24
Just Friends Bazaar will be held from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday and 10 a.m. to noon, Sunday at 110 N. 15th in Elma with “everything from angels to zucchini bread.”
Saturday, Nov. 23
Elma Senior Center’s Annual Bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 100 W. Main St. Holiday crafts including knitted scarves, hats, lap robes, scrubbers, afghans and baked goods will be available. Spaghetti lunch will be offered.
Saturday & Sunday, Nov. 23 and 24
• Elma Methodist Church will host a variety of vendors at a bazaar from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday. Hot cinnamon rolls and chili will be served for lunch.
• 35th Annual Country Christmas Bazaar will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday at the Grays Harbor County Fairground Pavilion. Over 240 booths including pottery, primitives, jewelry, toys, floral, baked goods, birdhouses, wreaths, candy, quilts, holiday decorations, furniture, stained glass, pet items and fleece clothing.
Free admission and parking.
Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 30-Dec. 1
Aberdeen Eagles Bazaar will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at 208 W. Market. Crafters, vendors, food and baked goods will be offered.
Friday and Saturday, Dec. 6 and 7
Sister’s Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at 1900 Cherry St. in Aberdeen offering holiday and country items, dolls, tie-dyes, soaps, stocking stuffers, gift items and baked goods.
Saturday, Dec. 7
• 8 Crafty Girls Holiday Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at 704 Randall St. in Aberdeen with lots of homemade gifts.
• Women of the Church of God’s Bazaar is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at 1800 Coolidge Road in Aberdeen. Baked goods, crafts and rummage items will be available. Clam chowder lunch and cake will be offered from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.