MACLEOD PAPPIDAS | THE DAILY WORLD
Riley Austin, 5, of Raymond celebrates his catch during the first razor clam of the season in Grayland on Saturday.
The season’s first extra-long razor clam dig continues through Thursday on select washington beaches.
Digging days and evening low tides for beaches scheduled to open are:
• Today, 6:26 pm, (-0.5 ft.); Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis, Mocrocks
• Monday, 7:11 pm, (-1.1 ft.); Long Beach, Twin Harbors
• Tuesday, 7:57 pm, (-1.5 ft.); Twin Harbors
• Wednesday, 8:44 pm, (-1.6 ft.); Twin Harbors
• Thursday, 9:34 pm, (-1.4 ft.); Twin Harbors
Go to www.wdfw.wa.gov for more information.