Clam digging continues today and Thursday on Twin Harbors beach, extending to Copalis and Mocrocks on Friday. Morning razor clam digging concludes on the four beaches on Sunday
No digging will be allowed at any beach after noon.
Dates, beaches and morning low tides:
• Today, 7:19 a.m., -0.3 ft., Twin Harbors
• Thurdsay, 7:57 a.m., -0.4 ft., Twin Harbors
• Friday, 8:34 a.m., -0.4 ft., Twin Harbors, Long Beach, Copalis and Mocrocks
• Saturday, 9:11 a.m., -0.2, ft., Twin Harbors, Long Beach, Copalis and Mocrocks
• Sunday, 9:49 a.m., +0.1, ft., Twin Harbors, Long Beach, Copalis and Mocrocks
By law, clam diggers are limited to 15 razor clams per day, and are required to keep the first 15 clams they dig. Each digger’s clams must be kept in a separate container.
All diggers age 15 or older must have an applicable 2013-14 fishing license to harvest razor clams on any beach, noting that licenses effective for 2012-13 expired at midnight March 31.
Licenses are available online (https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/), by phone (1-866-320-9933) and from license dealers around the state.