About 3,500 Grays Harbor PUD customers are without power today due to the windy and wet weather. The utility estimates the following outages
• Tokeland: 80 customers. Cause of the outage is a broken crossarm, and estimated time for restoration is 1:30 p.m.
• South Aberdeen: 400 - 500 customers. Affected area includes Johns River, Ocean Spray and Ocosta. A large limb hit a power line, and there is no estimated time for restoration yet. Scattered outages in other areas of South Aberdeen also have no estimate yet for restoration.
• Pacific Beach, Copalis Beach, Copalis Crossing, Moclips and Taholah: 2,440 customers. No information yet on cause or when power will be restored.
• Montesano to North River: 300 customers in the area from Montesano to North River. No information yet on cause or when power will be restored.
• Middle Satsop: 60 - 80 customers. A tree went through a power line. No estimate on restoring power.
• Central Park: Scattered outages. No estimate on restoration.
• Aberdeen: 200 - 250 customers in the “B” Street area. No estimated time for restoration of power yet.